Helpful Videos I've Collected

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Up Close - Finished with Sewing the Lace


Just close up pictures of the lace sewn on to the nape with clear thread. It's not perfect, just as long as the hair can be ventilated on and it can be pulled up. Lesson learned here - maybe I should use the weaving needle, shaped like a C. I may ventilate the hair in a W shape, but that's ambitious. Tomorrow, I will begin ventilating, maybe with the virgin indian, because it will wave up. I'm sure the virgin malaysian bulk hair doesn't wave at all.

My boyfriend's camera is so much better than mine!

1 comment:

  1. Talk about applying a touch of art in what you do. You're on to a pretty good start if I must say. You made a great take on how to create perfectly good lace wigs. I hope to see a video of you creating motown tress wigs in the future. More power to you.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget