Helpful Videos I've Collected

Monday, May 17, 2010

Inaugural Blog - Welcome Wig Makers!

Welcome wig makers! This is the first blog. I've searched and searched, and WE need a place to gather - to share tips, progress pics, product recommendations, and just to chat about the art of wig making. Who am I that I should even consider making a blog? A writer by what I thought was my chosen profession, but my (new) profession chose me. At this point, I have almost all the tools (except for the hackle, aka mini bed of nails), and I haven't even ventilated ONE knot! The passion is there though, it's pouring out of my veins. I think this may be my calling.

I will include all my research, links, product websites, YouTube videos - everything I can find on wig making. All contributions are welcome.

3 comments:

  1. This is going to be one of the best websites. A resource for the beginner and novice wig makers to come for information, learn and share ideas. Revolutionary! Your Amazing, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and am looking forward to learning the lost art of wig making as well. I thank you for sharing as you learn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, nice you started a blog on wig making!! I want to learn it also. I have the book by Ruskai, I can scan those first pages for you if you like.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget